- Este evento ha pasado.
FAMILY AGREEMENT | PARENT FORMATION SCHOOL @ LOYOLA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL & PRESCHOOL – Open to the Community (English & Spanish) Doral, FL. USA
septiembre 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
LOYOLA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL & PRESCHOOL
REGISTER NOW! +1 (305) 471-4417
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
LOYOLA ELEMENATRY SCHOOL & PRESCHOOL through its Parent Formation School believes that parent engagement is an ongoing process and that it should increase active participation, communication and collaboration between parents and teachers. It believes that parents, teachers, families and communities working together will create meaningful partnerships that lead to gains in student achievement.
The goal of the KIDS VILLAGE Parent Formation School is to bridge the gap between parent, school and community and improve relationships between home and school, which empowers families to become proactive in their children’s education on a continuous basis. The school does this by providing information through free family/parent education workshops.
Workshop & Guidelines Outline
- Family expectations: mission, vision…
- Family roles
Location: Loyola Elementary 2900 N.W. 109 Ave. Doral, Fl.
For Registration, please contact: +1 (305) 471-4417 ].
Time: From 6:30 to 8:00 pm
Dates: Thursday May 2, 2019
Descripción: English/ Spanish
Instructor: Erika Monroy
- Bachelor in Science in Clinical Psychology- Mexico
- Masters in Educational Psychology- Mexico
- Professional International Certified Coach – USA
- Co-owner of The Thinking Institute- USA
- Parenting Educational Expert on Radio and Television
- Online Educational Content Developer
- Body Make Up Artist- Canada
- Thai Masseuse- Thailand
Space is limited because these FREE workshops are open to the community. We give priority to our KIDS VILLAGE FAMILIES.
- As soon as you register, you will receive your study material by email. Please read it and be prepared before your workshop
- Be punctual: Arrive at least 10 minutes early. Erika does not wait for late participants
- The door will close at 6:45 pm to avoid interruptions in the group dynamics
- Bring your notebook and pencil
- Silence your phones
- Make your phone calls outside of the classroom
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Take your children to the babysitter room before starting time
** There is no such thing as good or bad parents
There are informed and uninformed parents **