When I work with teenagers in Personal Coaching, it is like entering a mysterious world, full of adventures and endless possibilities to explore. In reality, the “journey” is fascinating. For me, working with people your age traches me different ways of communicating and resolving conflicts, as today’s society is very complex.
Some of the objectives that are often worked on in sessions are:
- You feel you are not getting the results your efforts deserve.
- You want to have clarify on what you want to do, have or who you want to be.
- There has been a recent change in your life.
- You want to better manage your time in order to achieve your goals.
- You want to be less stressed by your school and family obligations.
- You don’t know how to study and need a guide.
- You want to change your attitude in moments of conflict.
- You need more time to sleep.
- You don’t know how to express your emotions.