Personal Coaching. Before anything, I want to thank you for your interest and congratulate you for researching how to better reach your goals in order to grow personally. No matter the reason, the important thing is that you are interested in starting on a path of self-knowledge. Congratulations!
OBJECTIVE YOU REACH BY BEGINNING PERSONAL COACHING
After over 25 years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist and a Masters degree in Después de tener más de 25 años de experiencia como psicóloga clínica y una maestría en Educational Psychology, I decided to explore the world of Coaching. I discovered the Coach Professional program, later becoming internationally certified with the International Coach Federation (ICF). It has been a long and enriching path, both professionally and personally. Professional Coaching differs from Life Coaching in that it focuses on supporting business owners, entrepreneurs and those who wish to create an improvement in their organizational and familial environment, as well as a career plan which takes them to where they want to be professionally, and a life plan which brings them security and balance. We also work on aspects such as increasing strategies for assertive communication, adequate expression of emotions, conflict resolution, decision making, time management, stress management, etc.
WHAT IS COACHING?
I want to explain what our Coach and Coachee/Client relationship will be based on:
- Before beginning our Coaching sessions I will send you the “Coaching Agreement” which you must carefully read and bring, signed, to your first session. Once you are sure that you understand all the details, we will agree on a day, time and method of seeing each other, either in person or online.
- Coaching is not psychological therapy, you are not my patient, nor are you sick, I am not a doctor, I am a psychologist, an educator, but also an internationally certified professional coach. We will be doing Coaching, therefore you will be my client, you are a person who is okay and who wants to be better, creating new tools to succeed in this.
- You are the only who decides the path we take, based on your general Coaching goal and I will accompany you in your process. To better explain it, I use the following analogy: it’s like we are in a car together, you drive and I hold the map. You decide which route we take and I give you the tools to make it happen through different materials, from audios to videos to readings, dynamics, etc. If you divert from your objective, I will remind you of the path you had chosen, if it is necessary and you wish to, we can redraft your goal.
- Your Coaching agreement is for 12 sessions, at approximately the 10th session, we will assess whether or not we have accomplished your general goal. If you feel that you have reached your objective before the 12 sessions are up, we can finish our agreement. Sometimes, after a period of time you can become aware of other areas that you want to improve, so we can discuss and create a new Coaching goal.
- You are in charge of your progress in each session you attend, except for the first or second sessions in which we will define your goal. You decide what you want to take from your session, that goal for the session must be tied to your general goal. In each session we will work together to create action plans that you can put into action.
MY FUNCTION AS YOUR COACH
- Creating trust so you feel comfortable talking about what you wish without feeling judged or graded.
- Ensuring that you feel my constant effort to support you in developing yourself and growing personally in search of your goal.
- Staying committed to keeping confidentiality, our “Coaching Agreement” is written support of my commitment.
- If you wish, we can have our sessions online or by phone, they can serve to be as effective as if they were in person.
- Creating an environment where we are both motivated to reach our goal, as well as consistently sending you material which can help you succeed in this.
It will be an honor for me to accompany you in your process of growth.